150 gms California walnuts
4 eggs (yolk)
200 gms sugar
500 gms whipped cream
100 gms honey
- In a pan, let the 150 gms sugar melting; add honey and California walnuts to caramelize.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until foamy, and then gradually add remaining sugar.
- Once caramelized California walnuts are cooled off, add them into a bowl and whip the yolks altogether.
- Add the whipped cream and mix everything accurately without leaving the blend losing its consistency.
- Pour your blend in shaping bowls and let it into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Serve and garnish with chocolate or fruity topping of your choice and fresh California walnuts crumble.