- 1 cup California walnuts
- 2 cups Gluten Free oats
- 1/4 cup plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free oats
- 1/4 cup California walnuts chopped finely
- 1/4 cup pepitas/pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- For the base, preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Line bottom and sides of 9×9 square baking dishes with two pieces of parchment paper. Place parchment paper in opposite directions for easy removal.
- Add all the ingredients for the base to your food processor and process on high until fully broken down and the mixture is doughy.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer with a spatula.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients for the crumble to a bowl and mix.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, top with the crumble mixture into an even layer pressing the mixture gently into the crust.
- Bake another 12 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan 30 minutes prior to lifting the bars out of the pan with the parchment paper. Slice into 12 bars.
- Store bars in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week