- 4 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 3 dates, roughly chopped
- 8 California walnut halves, roughly chopped
- Half a clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 large slices of bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- Stir the yoghurt to loosen and place in a mixing bowl. Add the dates, walnuts, minced garlic and walnut oil and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top the toasted bread with the date mixture, then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds to serve.