- 180 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 120 g California walnuts, roughly chopped
- 40 g banana chips
- 50 g puffed brown rice
- 20 g chia seeds
- 45 g dried sour cherries
- A little vegetable oil
- Melt the chocolate in a mixing bowl over a pan of barely simmering water; make sure that the base of the bowl doesn’t come in contact with the water.
- Mix together the California walnuts, banana chips, puffed rice, chia seeds and sour cherries in a large mixing bowl. Pour over the melted chocolate and stir to evenly coat.
- Lightly oil and line a small square baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the mixture onto your prepared tray and press down with the back of a spoon to evenly spread.
- Place into the fridge for about an hour, or until completely chilled and solid. Cut into 9 small squares and store in an airtight container.