- 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 60 ml brown rice syrup
- 60 g California walnuts, roughly chopped (plus extra to decorate)
- 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 120 g oats
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 150 g blueberries
- 70 g blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and add parchment paper to the base of a 23 cm spring form cake tin.
- Mix together the rapeseed oil and brown rice syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the California walnuts, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds and oats. Stir the brown rice syrup mixture into the oat mixture to evenly coat. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and flatten down using the back of a metal spoon into an even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tinged golden brown around the edges.
- Leave the granola base to cool completely before removing from the tin. Top with the yoghurt, followed by the berries, a final sprinkling of California walnuts and drizzle with honey to finish.