- 200 g California walnuts
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Tamari soy sauce
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- A pinch of smoked sea salt
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper, place the California walnuts and pumpkin seeds on the tray and roast in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, paprika, Tamari soy sauce, rosemary, salt and chilli flakes in a small bowl and drizzle over the California walnuts and seeds, tossing to coat.
- Place it back in the oven and roast for 5-6 minutes or until toasted and fragrant and store in an airtight container.