- 100 g sugar snap
- 80 g California walnuts
- 1 charantais melon
- 400 g red watermelon
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 50 g Edam cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon oil
- A pinch of cayenne pepper and chili powder
- 2 tablespoon dried cranberries
- Rinse, clean and blanch sugar snaps for 1-2 minutes in salted water. Drain beans, quench them with cold water and drain well again.
- Chop walnuts coarsely and fry shortly in a pan without fat. Leave to cool on a plate.
- Slice the Charantais melon, remove the seeds and peel. Also peel the watermelon. Cut both melons into pieces. Clean, rinse and spin arugula dry. Cut the Edam cheese into small cubes.
- Mix lime juice with oil and season with cayenne pepper and chili powder. Mix the prepared ingredients (except the California walnuts) with the vinaigrette, sprinkle with cranberries and California walnuts and serve.