- 1/2 cup California walnut halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1-1/2 cups shelled edamame, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups cooked fresh or frozen corn (about 3 cobs)
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced orange pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Toasting Walnuts: In a large, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast walnuts, stirring occasionally, until lightly brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- California Walnut miso dressing: Blend the walnuts, olive oil, garlic, miso paste, vinegar, honey and water in a blender or with an immersion blender until smooth; set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil and add edamame. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water and place in a large bowl. Add corn, peppers, onions and dressing. Mix well and season to taste. Serve immediately.